Sunday, March 25, 2012

Juicy Tourmaline

 Woof ...Woof I never knew that Tourmaline is usually black,I have always loved the array of colors of tourmaline I have seen like the greens and blues, my girls love the pinks and reds too! There is also what is known as watermelon tourmaline, which is a crystal with green on the outside and pink in the middle.
Hmm this looks like some kind of candy to me..we all know I have a poddlishess sweet tooth!

The green tourmaline brings success. The pink tourmaline will bring love and friends. Tourmalated quartz aids peace of mind. check out the tourmaline and emerald wrap bracelet from www.turchinjewelry.com , my girls are buggin me to buy it for them, it wouldn't be so bad but i am juggling a few girlfriends at the moment...don't hate me cause i am a stud!!
Peace Out- Ringo


No comments:

Post a Comment