Saturday, March 24, 2012

Good Luck Elephant Bracelet

Hi fans and followers I have just come back from a trip to India and wanted to share some tails..woof...woof of my adventures with you!! First off I want to start with The elephant symbolism, Elephants are a big part of Buddhism and Hinduism so I wanted to explore this creature's myths and meaning.
I learned to the Hindu way of thought, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects. Ganesha is intent on bulldozing obstacles on your behalf ...woof... howl at the moon I adore this idea ya know I am a little guy and could really use a big strong lady elephant on my side..hee hee!! Ok back to bizness.
Some Asian cultures also believe the elephant is a cosmic creature...ooh  I am feeling sooo 60's here strawberry fields forever, oh sorry got off on a tangent... and carries the world upon it's back (much like the tortoise does in some tribal Native American myths).

If we dream and how I love to dream..woof... the elephants then would be sending us a message that we are able to deal with any obstacle we are faced with at this time. Dream elephants represent power, sovereignty, stability, and stead-fastness. If you dream that you are riding an elephant this suggests you have a tendency to be the leader of the family, and others are heavily depending on you. If you dream of elephants in a circus this suggests you have a cavalier attitude about a situation in your life and you may want to invest more attention to it....hmmm last night I dreamt I was skinny dipping with 4 blond poodles...oh I guess that wouldn't count, ok so forget that please rewind, remember the elephant is strong, powerful and helps to remove any of our obstacles as we all could use from time to time!!
Love to you all-
Ringo

No comments:

Post a Comment