Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wishes can come true!!!!


Turchin Aladdin w/ruby wishes
Hmm…. I was thinking today about  the Genies Lamp and Woof I  was wondering you know how dog’s do sometimes, how does that genie get in that little lamp and what’s with the wishes…woof I could use a lifetime worth of bones..woof..woof.

This is what I learned while on my Spiritual Quest…

The "Bottle" or "Lamp" is but the container of the genie. This represents YOU…oh how cool…woof…The Genie is the manifestation "driver" of a wish, or THOUGHT. The granting of a wish is known as the Transmission, the process of carefully weighing the odds…hmmm…I can weigh stuff..woof, woof.

One reason the genie often "gets it wrong" or apparently "grants you a wish deceptively" is to show us (by the story) that undisciplined (disruptive or out of control) thinking transmission is dangerous, and unfocused awareness brings you unfocused results.

Ahhh I get it..woof I need to focus my wishes or my wants, ah ha…woof!

 If you don't like what you received for your "wish order”, we need to realize it was your own fault for not thinking the wish out not truly focusing on it with all we have…WOOF…I wish for a Really BIG Bone with all my HEART!!!!!



Love u guys_ Ringo.

No comments:

Post a Comment