Thursday, February 16, 2012

Diamond in the Ruff (Ringo's Return)

Hello, hello! -- Ringo here. So sorry to keep all my awesome readers waiting for my return. I went on a spiritual retreat to find my inner animal, and guess what: I'm a dog, inside and out! woof woof! I'd like to thank my assistant on getting the blog up and running, so lets get back to the business and talk diamonds... I hear they're a girl's best friend, which is cool cause dogs are man's best friend.
Everyone knows quite a lot of information on diamonds... Did you know that diamonds represent faithfulness, love, purity, innocence, and relationships filled with love? Looking for a way to get out of the dog house?? Get your favorite human a big shiny diamond! Besides being the hardest mineral of all, diamonds are able to reflect light in a manner that no other jewel can. They have the ability to reach deep into us and open more spiritual doors than any other stone. Do you dare to dream your own destiny? Diamonds are here to help you accomplish that.:)
22k triple rock ring
with 1.5 carats of white diamond
Gold and diamond embellished
hand woven Artesian design





No comments:

Post a Comment