Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The sacred stone a goddess

So my assistant and I were out taking my usual walk when I stumbled upon an emerald...(gasp) almost brought me to tears...sniffle ...sniffle... its said that Emeralds have been sacred and prized for over 4000 years, woof that's like 28,000 in dog years!!! . They were used by priests and rulers of both Ancient Egypt and Greece. Also believed to aid in seeking the truth in clouded emotions because of its ability to make the "right" choice.

Labradorite and emerald GV elle
Emerald's are beneficial in healing the heart, lungs and would heal any disease of the eyes. The emerald would be placed in a container of water overnight and the water would be poured on the eyes the next day. mmm I wonder if that really works.... woof..woof... many women over the centuries have even chosen emeralds over diamonds....what...howl... as their wedding stone..(that says a lot...)

having memory problems???... woof I know my attention span isn't the best ,and keeping this gemstone in your work space can improve your memory and increases your mental skills.. I think its time to add some emeralds to my collar and it just gets better did you know that green is the color of..... no... besides money... grass..no, no... but really  it's the color of hope and healing...ommmmmmm
Angelina Jolie looking amazing  in her emerald earrings

love and light
Ringo:)

No comments:

Post a Comment